I made a few of these last night. After the last one which didn’t turn out perfect, I kept wanting to make some more.

These are again made out of sketches. The smaller they are the harder they are to make. Fabric was fraying like crazy. Maybe ‘FrayStop’ is a good idea. I forgot all about it until I’m blogging now.

The other two that looked like they are tail-less actually got tails on them at the back. I experimented with felt and fur fabric. Picture didn’t turn out well so I didn’t post.

At least they can keep each other company… Hah! Hope you like them.

Ps: Pardon the picture effects. I was playing with them. ;p

Advertisements